Sunday, August 14, 2011

Goals

Well it has been about 2 weeks since I posted a list of goals for the week. I post from Wilson L Starkey's mother's pension record, I have been indexing at least 700 names each week, this past week I finally started updating the citations for the information I received from my cousin (I even did several short FGS), but I still have not got back to Second Life. I worked a little on the research plan for Delaplaine Ridgway and I did some research using FamilySearch.org and entered the information with citations into RootsMagic (the genealogy program I am using)
I really do need to get organized and busy.
This week I am going to try and
1) Continue indexing at least 700 names during the week
2) Post at least one other blog
3) Type up what I have so far for Delaplain Ridgway's research plan
4) Re-evaluate at least 1 land deed and try to finish the transcription of it. (I have 1 very long land deed, it has to do with the partition of an estate, and 1 or 2 others, that I think are almost done. Possibly needing just a final proof read)

I think I will go with that and if I get into second life it will be a plus.

No comments: