My 3great-grandmother's death certificate. I am grateful to my sister-in-law Lisa for finding this record. She needed to think outside of the box to find it. My 3great-grandmother's name at time of death was Winchell, but everything except the last name is correct.
1. Full name of deceased Lucinda Michell
2. The Color (a) White
3. Sex female
4. Age, (at last birthday) seventy eight (78)
5. Name of the father of deceased Charles Dunham
6. Name of the mother of deceased Mrs. A
7. Occupation of deceased
8. Place of birth of deceased America
9. Name of wife
10. Name of husband Jonas Mitchell
11. Date of birth of deceased August 29 1804 Date of death March 20 1882
12. Cause of death (b) Typhoid Pneumonia
13. Name of place, town or township, and county in which the person died 210 Wells St Milwaukee
14. Name and location of burial ground in which interred Forest Home
15. Any additional circumstances
I HEREBY CERTIFY, That the above is a true return of the death and other facts above recorded.
Dated at Milwaukee
Milwaukee County, E H G Meachem M.D.
Wisconsin, this 21st day of March 1882
Residence 218 Hanover Street County, Wisconsin
Recorded this 22 day of March 1882